1. General provisions1.1.This agreement is made by and between Tiburon Corporation Limited (further “Company”), on the one hand, and the person opened an affiliate account (“Affiliate”), on the other hand.
2. Definitions2.1. The following terms when used in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
2.1.1. The partnership account. Trough it you will be able to enter your Affiliate program personal account using your login/password. In the affiliate account you will be able to track statistics on your traders, to receive a variety of promotional materials, to attract customers, change personal information and other things.
2.1.2. Affiliate account - partner remuneration means the amount which will be paid to the partner according to the chosen scheme of work.
2.1.3. Promotional materials are marketing materials, such as banners, landing pages, etc. created and provided to the partner to attract customers.
2.1.4. Affiliate link is a URL which contains a unique affiliate ID, due to which the statistics is conducted.
2.1.5. Spam is an ending information about our company to persons not wishing to receive such notifications and expressing clear dissatisfaction with such materials.
2.1.6. The subaccount is any set ID, which you can see in the statistics.
2.1.7. Referrals are the partners, engaged by your referral link. They can engage similar partners and clients to the broker.
2.1.8. Client’s ID is the ID of the trader by which you will be able to track his or her statistics.
2.1.9. Revshare is a scheme of a cooperation according to which you receive some interest of your client’s transactions.
2.1.10. Minimum amount for payments is a threshold which needs to be reached for carrying out payments.
3. Affiliate account registration3.1.To register an “Affiliate account” the partner fill in registration form on binpartner.com.
4. The procedure of mutual settlements4.1. Partner payouts are accrued in the form of 2% of the value of each of the partner's client’s options (in the case of trading on bonus cash - 1% of the value of each option) and up to the current affiliate's percent of the revenue share from all the partner’s client’s deposits.
- CPA up to $400;
4.2. Costs and commission for the money transfer are paid by the Company.
4.3. All the statistics in your account is displayed in USD.
4.4. Minimum amount for payout is $10. Minimum amount of the FTDs for the first payment - 5.
4.5. Referral fees are paid every week on thursday.
4.6. About geos: the percentage of partners' profit for the following geos has been reduced to 50% - Turkey, China, Vietnam, Indonesia. Traffic from the following geos is not accepted: USA, Canada, Japan, Pakistan, Israel, and European Union.
5. Duties and responsibility of the parties5.1. The client is informed by this Agreement and at the same time agrees with his personal responsibility for his balance account condition. The company can't bear responsibility for inaction or actions of the Client in the process of use of its services by him .
5.2. The company has the right to change provisions of the real Agreement in this cases: a) Legislative or any other authority issues decisions or binding directives which are compulsory to follow for the Company, b) When the amendment of the Agreement is required by Company's interests then the Company shall notify the Client of the relevant amendment through this webpage. Actual Agreement is always available on this page.
5.3. The partner bears responsibility for safety of passwords and payment data.
5.4. The partner is not allowed to:
- Use any brand keywords in any context advertising;
- To use spam of any kind as customer acquisition;
- To register trading accounts through the affiliate link;
- Publishing and disseminating misleading information in order to attract clients and mislead them;
- Opening trading and affiliate accounts from the same IP address through their own affiliate links, as well as allowing relatives and friends to register through their links;
- Being entrusted to other trader's accounts and trading for them;
- Using any fraudulent schemes to profit in the affiliate program;
- To register "The partner account" through the affiliate link;
- To publish and extend unreliable information with the aim of customer acquisition and their misleading.
5.5. In case the Partner violates clause 5 of the Agreement, the Company reserves the right to issue a warning to the Partner. In the future, the Company has the right to penalize the Partner, in case of receiving complaints from traders and non compliance with clause 5 of this Agreement.
5.6. The company has the right to block the account and the partner account used for its intended purpose and violates this Agreement.
6. Consideration of the address, disputes and claims6.1. All claims and appeals should be sent to e-mail:email@example.com.
6.2. The company is obliged to consider the address within ten working days (after the Partner provides data, sufficient and necessary for consideration, which are connected with specified address/claim and can be necessary for the solution of a problem in fact ).
6.3. Claims for lost profits are not accepted for consideration.
6.4. The Company does not compensate for moral damage.